SEO Executive Job In Accnture Gurgaon walkin interview SEO
Walkin Interview from 2nd February to 4th February from 11 AM
Accenture is looking for smart creative digital marketer who are keen on making a great career in the field of search marketing.
We are looking for Entry level professionals who are keen on staying ahead of the curve on rapidly evolving trends in the Digital Advertising industry.
Inviting you to walk-in for an exciting career with Accenture in Digital marketing
Date: 2nd Feb2017 to 4th Feb2017
Interview Venue: DDC5, Tower 9 Unitech Info Space (SEZ), Sector-21, Dundahera, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Landmark: Hanuman Chowk
Timing: 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Contact Person: Stuti Mathur
To support client employees and Advertisers / clients directly on campaign performance-related issues.
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
- Providing support on external (client/Advertiser facing) products like AdWords (Search advertising and Display advertising) and Analytics (web analytics to measure Pay Per Click Return On Investment)
- Demonstrates effective and professional written and verbal communication (ready to email/chat/phone/GVC channels)
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Customers and Account Managers including the appropriate escalation of Customers issues
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible.
- Google Certifications (AdWords and/or Analytics).
- 2 Years of strong technical troubleshooting experience using an online advertising / analytics products or hardware troubleshooting product.
- Experience in supporting Advertising products like AdWords (Search, Display, Mobile), Analytics (PPC, ROI, tracking).
- In-depth knowledge on various online advertising models (Search, Display, Mobile & Video).
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Open to work in Night Shift.
Please carry below sets of documents :
- Education (Originals + Photocopies)
- Experience (Previous and Current Organization)
- Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
- Updated, printed copy of resume & 1 PP size photo
- Printed copy of this email
- Candidates already attended Interview with us in last 3 months may ignore the mail
- Please bring your referral / friends who would be interested for this career opportunity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
PG – Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Address :2nd floor,Building No.2,Tower-A,8th & 11th floor, Building No.1 Tower -B Unitech Infospace(SEZ), Sectore 21 Dundahera, GURGAON,Haryana,India